Work, Health and Safety Management Plan - WHSMP
This fully customisable Work Health and Safety Management Plan (WHSMP) will help you manage site WHS responsibilities through all stages of planning and delivery. Designed for effectiveness and efficiency, your WHSMP will guide you through the process of implementing both policy and documentation. If the project you are tendering for or working on is valued at $250,000 or greater, you must have a compliant WHSMP. If your project value is less than this, it is still recommended that you have a WHSMP. This way you can look after your team and demonstrate due diligence.
A snapshot of the template content and structure can be seen here.
It will be this easy:
- Download this comprehensive Work Health and Safety Management Plan (WHSMP).
- Adjust the template to display your company and project details (using the guidance notes provided).
- Use and re-use for future projects. This is not a subscription service. Buy once and re-use as required.
To start creating your WHSMP, simply purchase your plan and immediately receive the download.
Also known as a Site Safety Management Plan (SSMP) the plan explains how WHS requirements will be met on a site by your business. It has the following features:
- Is 106 pages in length.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Specification.
- Complies with WHS Act 2011.
- Complies with the WHS Regulations 2011.
- Is provided in easy to edit MS Word format.
- Guidance notes and over 70 pages of useful tools included.
Looking deeper, your WHSMP will include:
- Policies and communications protocols.
- Explanations of management structure, responsibilities and corrective actions.
- Site rules pertaining to safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and plant and equipment.
- Personnel issues including training, team management, subcontractors and induction.
- Management, assessment and responses to risk, hazards, hazardous substances, emergencies, incidents and injuries.
- WHS schedules (27 included), monitoring and auditing tools.
- Work Health and Safety Management Plan Review.
Start creating your WHSMP today and have this cost-effective, fully compliant and easy-to-use format working for you.